How to save documents in drafts while using a template?
Wed, 12 Oct, 2022
Saving the signature request documents as a draft is helpful when you are halfway through creating a document for signing request using a template and decide to continue it later. This draft option helps to resume where you left off, and there is no need to start again from scratch.
Save the document in drafts while using a template
- Click Create New and select the Create New Document option.
- Click the Browse Templates button in the Add file(s) section. It will show all the templates that have previously been created and shared.
- Choose a template from the list, then tick the box. The Use option will appear at the top after selecting the checkbox.
- Click Use, and it will redirect you to the editing page.
- When you click the back arrow after making a change but before sending it, you will be prompted to choose between saving it as a draft and removing it.
- Click Save as draft, and you will have the saved document in the draft section.
Continue editing the document in draft
- Go to the Documents section and click on Drafts.
- All the drafted documents will be available there. You have the option to edit or delete them.
- The drafted document will resume with your previously saved changes when you click the Edit icon.
- You can complete it and send it out for signature.