How to merge the templates?
Tue, 15 Nov, 2022
The merge templates feature helps to combine two or more templates into a single template. If you want to send multiple templates to a particular signer, you can merge the templates instead of sending each template separately.
Follow the steps below to merge the templates:
- Click Create New and select the Create New Document option.
- You will be taken to the prepare documents page. Then, click the Browse templates option.
- The templates dialog box will appear. Hover on a particular template and check the check box near the title.
- When you select more than one template, the Merge & Use option will be displayed. Select the required templates and click the Merge & Use option.
- You can also merge the templates from the Templates menu.
- The selected templates and the recipients added to the templates will be updated automatically in the Add files and Add recipients sections.
- You can edit the files and recipients based on your needs.
- After filling in all the fields, click Next to move to the Configure fields page.
- You can see the merged templates here. Add or remove the form fields if required and click the Send button.
- Now, the merged template will be successfully sent to the signer(s).