How to share a template to other teams?
Fri, 1 Oct, 2021
- A template can be shared by a user to any team. A shared template can only be shared to other teams if the template is shared with 'Can edit' access.
- Click the template menu and select Share option.
- 'Share Template' dialog box option opens up. Select the team from the teams dropdown and click 'Add' button.
- Select an access for the team and click 'Share' button.
- Now the template is successfully shared with other team.
- There are two different access to select from:
Can use- If this access is allowed, the user can only use the template.
Can edit- If this access is allowed, the user has option to edit and share the template.
-The user can edit the details about the template such as the name, description, roles for the recipients.
-The user can also make changes CC, Document Title, Message and the form fields of the document.
-After completing the changes, save it. And all these changes are reflected to everyone who uses of the template.
-The team users can also share the template with other teams.