How to print and sign a document?
Wed, 15 Sep, 2021
Copied to clipboard
- Print and sign is an option available only for Business and API plan users. If print and sign is enabled, the document can be printed, and signing can be done offline.
How to use Print and Sign?
- To use print and sign option during document creation, enable Allow signers to print and sign feature in Document settings section of new page.
Print and Sign on signer Pages:
- The signer receives an Email and click the Review and Sign button and the document opens up.
- Click the More Actions button on the top-right corner.
- Select Print and sign option. A confirmation dialog box opens up for confirmation. Click Yes, proceed to continue.
- The print and sign procedure is initiated and the document is downloaded and you can exit the page.
- After that print the downloaded document and sign it.
- Now scan the signed document and send it to the sender personally.
Signer uploading the signed document:
- The sender gets notified through mail about the choice to Print and sign.
- The sender will review the signed document. After reviewing it sender shall open the documents page and look for the sent document.
- Click the document to open up the overview page.
- Click the Upload Scanned Document option and upload the signed document.
- Now check the positions of the fields in document. Then check the checkbox in the bottom and click the Confirm field positions button. The signing process is complete.