How to decline a document?
Thu, 15 Apr, 2021
Copied to clipboard
- Open the received document and ‘prepare document for signing’ page shows the document.
- Find the ‘more actions’ button on the top-right corner of the page.
- Click the dropdown option to reveal options like download document, reassign, and decline.
- Select the Decline option and a dialog box opens up requesting the reason for the decline.
- Type the reason in the given text box and confirm decline.
- The sender and all the other recipients will be notified about the declination of the document. It will be no longer possible for the signer to sign the document after declining.