How to request attachments from signers?
Tue, 13 Sep, 2022
The sender can request attachments from the signers while sending a document by using the attachment field. A single document can contain multiple attachment fields. The supported file formats are Pdf (.pdf), Word (.docx), and Image format (.jpg, .jpeg, .png).
Follow the steps below to request an attachment from the signer:
- Click Create New button and choose the Create New Document option from the dashboard page.
- After filling in all the required fields on the Prepare document page, click Next to move to the Configure fields page.
- You can find the Fields section on the left side of the page.
- Select the Attachment field, then drag and drop it into the document.
- Once you drop the field in the document, Attachment settings column will open on the right side of the page.
- Enter a relevant name for the attachment in the Attachment title field.
- Then, select the format(s) in which the signer can attach the file in the Accept only field and click Send.
- Now, the signer will be able to attach the requested file in the attachment field while signing the document.