How to remove authentication of a signer?
Wed, 17 Aug, 2022
BoldSign supports Email OTP (One Time Password) and access code authentication methods to verify the signer’s authenticity. It is also possible to remove the authentication of a signer after the document has been sent for signature.
Follow the steps below to remove the authentication of a signer.
- Go to Documents and select My Documents.
- Click the document in which the authentication should be removed, and you will be taken to the overview page.
- On the overview page, you can find the Recipient Details at the bottom of the page.
- Click the context menu at the right end of the recipient in Recipient Details and select the Remove authentication option.
- A confirmation popup will be displayed.
- Click Yes, remove option to remove the authentication.
Note: Only the sender and the sender’s admin can remove the authentication.