How to recall or revoke a document after sending it?
Mon, 12 Apr, 2021
Copied to clipboard
- Find the document to be revoked in dashboard or ‘My documents’ and select it.
- The document overview page opens up and there is a ‘more actions’ button on the top-right corner.
- Clicking the ‘more actions’ button reveals options such as view document, clone document, revoke and so on.
- Select revoke option and a confirmation dialog box appears.
- Enter the reason for revoking the document in given text box before confirming revocation.
- Signer is notified about the revocation of document and can’t sign the document anymore.
- Signer can only view or download the document. When downloaded, PDF of the document has a watermark ‘revoked’ to indicate the status.