How to add authentication after sending a document?
Thu, 18 Aug, 2022
To make the signing process more secure, authentication can be added. When authentication is added, the signer can open the document only after entering the valid code. You can add authentication before or after sending a document. To add authentication after sending a document, follow the steps below.
- Select My Documents from the Documents menu.
- Click the document in which the authentication should be added.
- On the overview page, you can find the Recipient details at the bottom of the page.
- Click the context menu at the right end of the recipient in Recipient details and select the Add authentication option.
- Email verification and Access code options will be displayed.
- Then, click the required option.
- If you select the Email OTP option, an OTP message will be sent to the signer’s email id to access the document.
- If you select the Access code option, you must add the code and share it with the signer to access the document.
- The selected option will be updated in the Authentication field.