How to add a hyperlink field to the document?
Wed, 3 Aug, 2022
Copied to clipboard
A link that points to another webpage or file is referred to as a hyperlink. You can insert a hyperlink while sending the document for a signing request.
Follow the below steps to add a hyperlink:
- Start a new document by clicking Create New Document option, complete step 1 of the Prepare document section, and click the Next button. You will be navigated to the Configure fields page.
- The left side of the Configure fields page will have the fields that can be added to the document. Drag and drop the Hyperlink field to the desired location in the document.
- As soon as the field is dropped into the document, the Hyperlink settings will open on the right side of the screen.
- The sender must fill out the Text to Display column, and the box just below it should include a valid Hyperlink URL.
- You can also change the font family, like font style, font size, line height, and color of the text that you have entered to display in the document.
- Click Send once all the fields have been filled in. The signing request document with the hyperlink is sent to the receiver successfully.