Data Sync Tag support in form fields
Wed, 12 Oct, 2022
The Data Sync Tag support helps to link the form fields. When the signer enters a value in one field, the value will be filled automatically in all the fields that are synced.
The Data Sync Tag support is available for the below form fields:
- Editable Date
Sync the form fields
- Click Create new button from the dashboard and select the Create New Document option.
- Fill in all the required fields on the prepare document page and then click Next to move to the Configure fields page.
- Drag and drop two or more form fields into the document.
- If you place the text box form field in the document, you can sync it with another textbox only. Different form fields cannot be synced. For example, a text box and an image form field cannot be synced.
- When you click a textbox, textbox settings will open on the right side of the page, where you can find the Data Sync Tag field.
- Enter a value in the Data Sync Tag field. Special characters are not allowed in the Data Sync Tag field.
- Then, enter the same value in the Data Sync Tag field of another textbox.
- Now, the textboxes with the same Data Sync Tag values will be synced.
- You can set the character limit in the Fixed width column and textbox validation in the Validation column. It will be applied to all textboxes with the same Sync Tag value.
- You can also set the font style in the Font field. But it will not be reflected in the synced textboxes. You must set the font style for each textbox separately.
- After filling in all the fields, click the Send button.The signature request will be successfully sent to the signer.
- In the same way, you can sync the Checkbox, Image, and Editable date form fields.