How to change the access code of a document?
Fri, 2 Sep, 2022
The access code authentication method is used to verify the authenticity of the signer. The sender and the sender’s admin can change the access code after the document has been sent for signature.
Follow the steps below to change the access code of a document:
- Select My Documents from the Documents menu.
- Click the document of which the access code should be changed.
- On the overview page, you can find the Recipient Details at the bottom of the page.
- Click the context menu at the right end of the recipient and select Change manually option.
- A text box to enter the new access code will appear. Enter the new access code in the text box and click the tick button.
- Now, the access code will be updated in the Authentication field.
- You can check the updated access code by clicking the visibility eye icon near the Authentication field.