How to add a recipient as an in-person signer?
Tue, 06 Dec, 2022
The in-person signer option in BoldSign allows you to get a document signed in front of a company representative or another host. With this option, anyone can host a signing session on a tablet or any other device. The in-person signer option is accessible only to paid users.
Adding a recipient as in-person signer
- Click Create New and select Create New Document option.
- Add file(s) on the Prepare document page, then enter the recipients’ names, email addresses, and roles in the Add recipients section.
- If the recipient should sign as an in-person signer, select the role, and enter the host’s email address below it.
- The host should be one of your organization’s users. The in-person session can only be hosted by a person within the organization.
- Once the host id is added, Click Next to enter the required form fields and transmit the document for signature.
Signing a document as in-person signer
- The host will receive a mail link after the document has been sent. Click the Host Signing Session.
- You will be asked to click the appropriate recipient for whom you are hosting the session and click the Next button.
- An instruction page opens. You should read the instructions thoroughly and click the Start session button.
- It will then redirect the user to the signing page, where the in-person signer can finish the signing process under the guidance of the host.
- When the Complete signing button is clicked, a prompt asking to return control to the host will show up.
- Click the Transfer control button and complete the signing process.