Signing as a recipient
Mon, 15 Mar, 2021
Copied to clipboard
The process of signing a document that someone had sent you using BoldSign is outlined below:
- Click the “Review and Sign” button in the signature request email.
- This will take you to a link on the BoldSign website where you will be signing the document.
- Read and accept the terms and then click the “Continue” button.
- Read through the document and if something is not acceptable then click on the “More Actions” button to reveal the “Decline” option. Select this option to decline signing the document.
- Now click the “Start Signing” button at the top right position to begin signing.
- You will now be taken to the first field that needs to be completed.
- A signature dialog will be shown when you click on “tap into a signature” field. Select one of the pre-defined signature font styles, draw your own signature or even upload an image containing your signature.
- Click the “Accept & Use” button to insert your signature into the signature field. This process is only required for the first signature field since we remember your signature for the next time. You can also edit your signature by clicking on the filled signature field, this will bring up the signature dialog again.
- After filling the first field, the navigation button at the top right position turns into the “Next” button. Click or tap this button to navigate to the next field in the document.
- Once all the required fields have been filled, the navigation button at the top right position turns into the “Complete Signing” button. Click or tap this button to complete signing.
- You will now be taken to the confirmation screen.
- You can now safely close this page. A copy of the final document will be sent to your email once everyone finishes signing.