Pin the statistics to Dashboard
Mon, 28 Jun, 2021
Copied to clipboard
- You can pin Document statistics to the dashboard for easy use. There is also option to pin Bulk Links to dashboard.
Pin Documents to Dashboard:
- Click My Documents to open list of documents.
- Select filter button in the search box to open filter options.
- You can add specification to the filter such as Sent documents or Received documents or Both.
- There is option to filter based on different statuses of the document such as Waiting for me, Waiting for others, Needs attention, Declined, Completed, Revoked, and Expired.
- There is option to filter based on sender or receiver or using a date range such Today, Yesterday, and so on.
- After filtering the documents, a pin button appears on top of the page.
- When clicked, Pin to Dashboard dialog box open up and requests a name for the widget with filtered list. Enter the name to save and pin the widget to the dashboard.
Pinned Documents Widget options:
- You can find the pinned widget in the dashboard.
- You can easily open the pinned statistics to view the filtered documents using View Filter.
- You can rename the widget and also delete it using the menu button.
Pin Bulk links to Dashboard:
- To pin bulk links to dashboard, click My Bulk links.
- Click the menu button of the bulk link and select Pin to dashboard.
Pinned Bulk links options:
- Now the bulk link appears as a widget in the dashboard. Click View Bulk Link to open the bulk link overview page.
- You can also view the document using View Bulk Link Documents option of menu button. You can delete the widget using Delete widget option.