Manually send reminders to signer
Mon, 28 Jun, 2021
When you need to remind someone to review or sign a document, a reminder is useful. The sender can manually remind the signers to sign the document after it has been sent.
There are two ways to manually send a reminder.
- Go to the My Documents section and find the respective document.
- Click on the bell button or find the Send reminder option in the context menu button.
- When you click the send reminder option, the Remind Now dialog box appears.
- Select the recipient name and type the reminder message in given text box. Click the Remind now button.
- Another way is to click the document to open the document overview page. Click the Send reminder button to send a manual reminder.
Reminder message in signer mail:
- The signer receives an email with the reminder message.