How to manage in-app notifications?
Tue, 13 Sep, 2022
Copied to clipboard
The user can check the notifications and perform actions based on their needs by using options like Mark all as read, Clear all, Delete, etc., in the notification list.
Refer to the below points to manage the in-app notifications.
- On the BoldSign home page, a notification icon can be found on the right side of the page.
- Once you click the icon, all the notifications will be displayed.
- To mark a notification as read, click on the notification message.
- Click the close mark button to delete the notification.
- To mark all the notifications as read, click the Mark all as read option.
- To delete all the notifications, click the Clear all option.
- Clear all option will appear only if all the messages are read.
- Quick action notification buttons such as Review document and View summary help to perform the action quickly.
- For example, if you click the Review Document option, you will be taken directly to the document for signing.