Manage Email Notifications
Thu, 15 Apr, 2021
Copied to clipboard
- Email notification is sent to sender, signer, CC as per the settings. To manage the notifications, click on the Settings > My Profile.
- ‘My Profile’ page opens up. Click on the notification tab to find the list of notifications.
- Sender notification has a list of notifications which will notify the sender for different events and sender can manage the notifications by simply enabling and disabling it.
- Similarly, the user can enable or disable the notifications for when the user is a recipient or added as CC. The list of notifications is given below:
- When an admin shares a template with a team, the team members (users) are notified.
- When such a shared template is deleted, or the access permission for the template have been changed the team members (users) are notified.
- The admin can enable or disable these template-related notifications as per requirement.