How to monitor my team document statuses?
Mon, 28 Jun, 2021
Copied to clipboard
- A team admin can monitor all the documents that are sent and received by their team members on Team Documents page.
- An Account admin can monitor all the documents that are sent and received by all team members on Team Documents page.
- Click on the Documents -> Team Documents.
- Team documents page opens up with the list of documents shared by team members.
- The status of the team documents is seen in the status column.
- To view the document details and other options click on the document to open the overview page.
- Both team admin and account admin can Send reminder, Revoke, or Decline for the team member’s document from the overview page.
Filtering Documents by Teams and Members:
- You can filter the team documents based on teams and members if you are an account admin. If you are team admin you can filter the team documents based on member.
- The All Teams dropdown has team list and you can select one team or more teams and filter out the documents sent by the members of teams selected.
- The All Members dropdown has Members list and you can select one member or more members and filter out the documents sent by the members selected.