How to extend the expiry date of the e-signature document
Wed, 6 July, 2022
Every document has its own expiration settings. The sender and its admin can only change a document's expiration date. The expiration date is set to 60 days by default, although it can be increased and decreased when a document is being created for signing. Additionally, you can also select the alert 1 day prior expiry option there.
If a document you sent is about to expire, You may be able to give your recipients more time by extending the document's expiration date.
To extend the expiry date:
- Click My Documents , and then pick a document from the list whose expiration date you want to extend. Then open a document to see its overview page.
- The overview page will show the already specified expiration date. To modify the expiry date, click Edit on the Expires on option.
- Select a Future Date using the calendar option, and if necessary, enable the Alert 1 day prior expiry option.
- Click Save and the new expiry date is successfully extended.
- On the overview page, you can only increase the document's expiration date, but you cannot reduce the number of days.
- In the case that the document is revoked, declined, or expired, you cannot modify the expiration settings.