How to download the audit trail document?
Tue, 23 Aug, 2022
An audit trail document is a record that contains all the information about the document like document’s ID, name, sender, receiver, document status, time stamps, etc. The audit trail document can be downloaded after all the signers have signed the document.
Follow the steps below to download the audit trail document:
- Go to Documents and then select My Documents.
- Click the context menu at the right end of the document.
- Then, click the Download audit trail option to download the audit trail document.
- Once downloaded, you can view the audit trail document. A sample audit trail document’s output is shown below.
You can also use the following method to download the audit trail document.
- Select a document from My documents page.
- Click on the document to navigate to the overview page.
- You can find More actions button at the right end of the overview page.
- Click that button and select the Download audit trail option to download the audit trail document.
- The audit trail document can only be downloaded from the documents which are sent and received by you.
- The audit trail documents of other team members cannot be downloaded.