How can I check that documents are not changed after signing?
Thu, 24 Jun, 2021
Copied to clipboard
- The documents are digitally signed by BoldSign. Any alternations to the document can be detected.
- If the document is not altered, there is information about the digital certificate on the top of the document which shows its authenticity and integrity.
- If the document is altered or tampered with, there is information about the digital certificate's compromised integrity on the top of the document.
- Click on the signature panel button to expand the signatures panel.
- View the details about the document’s inauthenticity.