How to send the signed document as a link?
Tue, 15 Nov, 2022
While creating the document, the sender can specify how the signed documents should be delivered to the recipients. Attachment is the default option. Once the document is signed, the recipients will receive an email with the attachments of the signed documents. If you select the link option, attachments will not be added. The recipients will receive an email with a link to view and download the signed document.
Follow the steps below to send the signed document as a link:
- Go to Settings and then select the Branding option.
- Click the Create New Brand option to create a new brand and select the Link to view and download document option in the Deliver the signed document in email as field.
- To change the option in the existing brand, click the context menu at the right end of the brand, and select the edit brand option.
- You can find the Deliver the signed document in email as field on the edit brand page.
- Attachment is set as the default option. When the document is signed, the recipients will be notified through email. Then, the recipients can directly download the document using the download document option in the attachment.
- If you select the Link to view and download document option, the recipients cannot download the document directly. They should click the link and select the download document option on the document page.