How to customize the recipient email appearance to match the company branding?
Fri, 1 Oct, 2021
Copied to clipboard
- Go to Settings and then click Branding to open the branding page.
- Click the Create New Brand button to start the brand creation process.
- Type the brand name in the text box. You can set this brand as default by checking the Set as default checkbox.
- Then, upload the brand logo image which will be added to the mail.
- You can customize the mail appearance in terms of background color, button color, and button text color. Select the required color from the color picker.
- Below there is an option to add Email display name. You can add the name to display as From name in the email whenever the brand is selected.
- You can hide the Powered by BoldSign from the mail by enabling this option.
- You can see the preview for both the signer page view and the email view with the brand logo and other customization on the right side.
- After adding all the details save the brand using the Save button in the top-right corner.
- Now you can see the newly created brand on the Branding page. The menu button has options to Edit Brand, Copy Brand ID, and Delete options.