How to add your custom legal terms to the audit trail document?
Thu, 18 Aug, 2022
Follow the steps below to add custom legal terms:
- Go to the Branding option in the Settings menu and click the Edit Brand option in the context menu of a particular brand.
- In the edit brand page, scroll down to the Custom Legal Terms option and enable it.
- After enabling it, you are asked to enter the custom legal terms title in the first box and the legal terms in the second box.
- By clicking the custom legal terms title on the right side of the screen, you can see a preview of the custom legal terms.
- Click the Save changes button at the top right corner of the screen once all the changes are made.
- Now, Click Create New Document in the main screen and select a brand under the Document settings section, which has the custom legal terms enabled.
- Click the Next button at the top right of the screen, complete the remaining sections and click the Send button to transmit the work to the signer.
- After the signer has finished the signing process, the sender can download the audit trail of the document.
- The custom legal terms will be seen at the end of the audit trail document.
Note: The account admin of an organization will only be able to perform this operation.