How to reset your BoldSign password?
Wed, 3 Aug, 2022
You can change your BoldSign account's password in the following ways.
- Change password - Reset the password after logging into your account.
- Forgot password - Reset the password if you forget it while logging in.
Follow the below steps to change your existing password.
- Go to Settings and then select My Profile.
- In the Profile Details section, you can find the Change option in the Password field.
- When you click that option, it will be redirected to the Change your password page.
- Enter your current password in the Old Password field.
- Then, enter the new password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
- If the new password and confirm password do not match, an error message will be displayed as shown below.
- You can view the passwords by clicking the visibility eye icon in the password field.
- After entering the correct password, click the Change Password button.
- Now, your password will be changed successfully.
Follow the below steps to reset your password.
- Click Forgot password option on the BoldSign login page.
- You will be taken to the Forgot password page.
- Enter your registered email address in the Registered email field and click Send Reset Link button.
- A link to reset the password will be sent to your registered email address.
- When you click that link in the email, you will be redirected to the Reset password page.
- Then, enter the new password in the Password and Confirm password fields and click the Set Password button.
- Once the password is reset, the message below will be displayed.
Note: While setting the new password, remember it should be a minimum of 8 characters in length with at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one special character.