How to invite new users to a team?
Thu, 29 Jul, 2021
Copied to clipboard
- The account admin can add new users to any team by sending invites. The team admin can invite new users only to their team.
- Open the Users pages from the 'Users & Teams' dropdown. The 'Invite users' button can be seen on top-right corner.
- Click 'Invite users' button and the 'Invite new users' dialog box opens up.
- Select the team from the drop-down in which the user is to be added.
- Enter the email ID then click 'Add' button and click the Invite button.
- If the user already exists as a part of other organisation then you will get a error message as follows:
- If the user is not part of any other organisation then the invite is successful.
- The user gets invitation in the mail as below and the user shall accept invitation.
- User can login with Google or Microsoft account by clicking the respective button. User should only use the account of the email ID to which the invitation was sent.
- Or else the user can Create Password, add First Name, Last Name, and Phone number (optional) for their account.
- The user is successfully added.