How to invite new users to a team?
Thu, 29 Jul, 2021
Copied to clipboard
Inviting new user:
- Open the Users page from the Users & Teams dropdown. The Invite users button can be seen on top-right corner.
- Click Invite users button and the Invite new users dialog box opens up.
- Select the team from the drop-down in which the user is to be added.
- Enter the email ID then click Add button and click the Invite button.
- If the user already exists as a part of other organization, then you will get an error message as follows:
- If the user is not part of any other organization, then the invite is successful.
User invitation in email:
- The user gets invitation in the mail as below and the user shall accept invitation.
Account creation through User Invite:
- After clicking Accept Invitation button, the user can login with Google or Microsoft account by clicking the respective button. In such a case user should only use the account of the email ID to which the invitation was sent.
- Otherwise the user can Create Password, add First Name, Last Name, and Phone number (optional) for their account.
- The user is successfully added.
- The account admin can add new users to any team by sending invites. The team admin can invite new users only to their team.