How to Activate or Deactivate a user?
Thu, 29 Jul, 2021
Copied to clipboard
- Open the Users page under Users & Teams option. You can see the list of users under various teams.
- Click the menu button at the end for the user you want to Deactivate. You can see options such as Delete User and Deactivate User.
- Click Deactivate user option. If the user has no documents associated with them, click Confirm in the dialog box to deactivate user.
- If the user has documents associated with them, transfer the ownership of documents under the user to another user.
- Select another user from the To dropdown. The ownership of documents of the user will be transferred to the selected user after the deactivation.
- Click Confirm button to Deactivate the user and the transfer of the ownership of document will begin.
- To Activate user, click the menu button at the end of the Deactivated user and select the Activate User option.
- Account admin can activate or deactivate any user under the organization while the team admin can only activate or deactivate user under their team.