How to Activate or Deactivate a user?
Thu, 29 Jul, 2021
Copied to clipboard
- Account admin can activate or deactivate any user under the organisation while the team admin can only activate or deactive user under their team.
- Open the 'Users' page under 'Users & Teams' option. You can see the list of users under various teams.
- Click the menu button at the end for a user you want to Deactivate. You can see option such as 'Delete User' and 'Deactivate User'.
- Click Deactivate user option. If the user has no documents associated with them, click 'Confirm' in the dialog box to deactivate user.
- If the user has documents associated with them, transfer the ownership of documents under the user to another user.
- Select another user from the 'To' dropdown. The ownership of documents of the user will be transferred to the selected user after the deactivation.
- Click 'Confirm' button to Deactivate the user and the transfer of the ownership of document will begin.
- To Activate user click the menu button at the end of the Deactivated user and select the 'Activate User' option.