How to configure custom domain?
Mon, 26 Sep, 2022
Your website’s legitimacy gets increased if you use a custom domain name in your application. It could be easier for users to recognize and locate your website if you use a custom domain.
Refer to the below steps to configure the custom domain in our BoldSign application.
- Go to the Business Profile settings and scroll down to the Custom Domain Settings option.
- Enter the Domain Name as requested, and immediately you will be notified as Not Verified near the box.
- Click the Save changes button, and to make the domain verified, create a support ticket to verify it.
- You can create a support ticket by clicking the support ticket link present below the domain name option.
- When the ticket is created, we will validate the domain on our side.
- To configure your domain name, we will create the required configuration settings and share the information with you, like DKIM and Return Path.
- You must add the above keys to your DNS and let us know for us to activate the domain on our end, and will mark it as Verified after its successful verification.
- You can check the domain status from the Business Profile settings.
- We will also notify you through the support ticket after the domain name has been successfully verified.
- BoldSign will send all the transaction emails using the specified domain after the specified domain has been successfully verified.
Note: Configuring custom domain settings is allowed for the paid plan only.